- Don’t close your eyes before your lips touch, you’ll both tilt you heads the same direction and smash noses, or glasses.
- Don’t try to hug at the same time. Hug first, or you’ll get all tangled up in arms and elbows and be giggling too much to remember the first point.
- Brush Your Teeth, Floss, Scrape your tongue (lot of gunk there).
- Don’t eat garlic or other strong tasting foods, unless you both have it, then you won’t notice.
- Don’t try to lick the back of their throat on the first kiss. Tends to freak people out.
- Go slow, don’t panic, remember to breath at least twice per minute or you will blackout.
- Ignore 1–5 and just smash your lips together till it feels good!
READ Smart Monitoring, Assessment and Rehabilitation, panacea to deficit Infrastructural Development- University Don