Atiku’s son survives Coronavirus, discharged

Atiku’s son survives Coronavirus

Son of Nigeria’s former Vice President, Mohammed Abubakar has survived the dreaded Coronavirus and has been discharged.

He had been in isolation receiving treatment for the virus in the last 40 days.

“I have just received my second consecutive negative result. My discharge is currently being processed, and I hope to be home this evening,” he told Premium Times on Monday.

Abubakar was struck with with Coronavirus on March 19 and was subsequently transferred to an isolation centre on the outskirts of the Nigerian capital, Abuja.

READ  Ihedioha Urges Transition Committee To Conclude Reports In Six Weeks

The 31-year-old, however, failed to test negative for the virus until today, a 40-day ordeal that experts said could be amongst the longest ever recorded in the country since the first infection was confirmed in Lagos February 27.

Recommended For You

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: