I received international threat for moving against 5G – Dino Melaye

Dino Melaye

Former Senator, Dino Melaye has said he received international threats warning him to back off on the issue of 5G.

5G is believed to be behind the raging Coronavirus pandemic in the world, which has so far infected over a million people and killed over 60,000.

Melaye had two days ago called on the Federal Government to demobilise every 5G technology in Nigeria.

The former lawmaker, on his Instagram page on Sunday said he received two international calls threatening and warning him to back off the 5G issue.

READ  Edo 2020: APC rejects Obaseki’s call to dissolve peace panel

According to him, he was told by the last caller that 5G was bigger than presidents of nations and that he should stop advocating against it.

“I have received 2 international calls threatening me and warning me to back off the 5G issue. I was told by the last caller that 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, so I should stop.

“And I told him it is not bigger than God. I am not ‘killable’ by man. You will know the truth and the truth will set you free. I have conquered FEAR. They should try someone else,” he said.

READ  Governor Yahaya Bello’s Victory Is Historic ― Kogi Speaker

Melaye had also said recently that the cure for Coronavirus pandemic was going back to God through repentance.

Recommended For You

1 Comment

Leave a Reply