“I’m back”: Mike Tyson offered upward of $20M to fight again

Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson concluded one of those videos by throwing a barrage of hooks and uppercuts and saying “I’m back.”

Tyson’s rep told the Daily News on May 12 that the former champ is staying in shape, but has no matches lined up.

The 5-foot-10, 240-pound bruiser said during an interview with rapper TI last month he might lace up the gloves for a good cause.

The folks at BKFC trying to bait Tyson reportedly said they plan to sweeten their eight-figure offer to Tyson with charitable donations.

READ  Iñaki Williams explains how he got his name and why Bilbao means so much to him

A boxing insider tells The News there have been at least four offers from fighters looking to challenge Tyson.

Evander Holyfield, who beat Tyson twice before, said he’d like to get a piece of the fighter who famously bit off his ear in 1997, according to Reuters.

The 57-year-old Holyfield told the BBC Tyson would have to ask for that fight because otherwise, it may look like he’s bullying Iron Mike, who’s 0-2 against him.

READ  Chelsea’s Hudson Odoi hoping to return after international break

Tyson’s spokeswoman said she had no knowledge of an offer from BKFC.

Pantami Used Armed

Recommended For You

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: