His Excellency, Governor Emeka Ihedioha CON, has approved the constitution of a Committee to Review Appointments, Recruitments, etc in line with the Resolution of the Imo State House of Assembly.
Membership of the Committee is as follows:
1. Mr. Okey Anyanwu – Chairman
2. Mr. Chukwuma Nwachukwu – Member
3. Mrs. Ngozi Onyirioha – Member
4. Mr. Chima Nmeregini – Member
5. Mr. Bismarck Eziohuru – Member
6. Mr. Justin Amafili – Member
7. Mr. Donatus Ibe – Member
The committee is charged with the following;
1. To evaluate the recent appointments of Head of Service, Permanent Secretaries, Solicitor General, Accountant-General, and Heads of Extra-Ministerial Departments.
2. To examine all staff recruitment, command promotions, transfers and secondments of officers without following due process – from 2015 to date, applying the Public Service Rules and Regulations.
3. To review all extensions of service period of retired officers and contract appointments.
4. To investigate cases of officers who were unduly suspended or retired – from 2015 to date.
The Committee shall be inaugurated at the Sam Mbakwe Exco Chambers on Friday, 7th June 2019 by 1pm prompt.
Uche Onyegucha Esq.
Secretary to the Government of Imo State