There is one thing in the system that never changes. And it is the habit of cribbing. People keep on cribbing about the problems that they are facing in the system. But no one wants to take an initiative to start the change. Now at this time when general elections are near, people are busy blaming the political system for all the problems going on in country. Do you also think that our political system is the reason for our backwardness?
• The first problem that the people have witnessed in last few years is the increase in number of scams. Where do these scams come from? Where does all the money? These and other such question have raised a question on the credibility of the system.
• Political system is a group of different parties who should work together to improve the status of the country. But in the present system all the parties are busy in blaming each other.
• The infrastructure of the country is lacking behind and it needs a lot more money to match the standards. But the money of people is spent on massive election campaigning.
• Whenever something wrong happens in the society parties brings the matter to parliament, blame the ruling government and then the matter is closed. Can someone tell where the solution is?
• It is the political system that continuously gives place to the tainted politicians in the system. How can you always appoint such people who in any case are of no good to the local people?
• If some party tries to give place to new generation then the old people of the parties oppose the decision.
• You cannot mix political system and politicians with each other. They are connected with each other but you cannot ignore the good work done by the honest politicians.
• For the benefit of the people, the parties keep on discussing new policies and try everything to make them pass in the parliament.
• People keep on blaming the political system, but actually they are the one who are responsible for all these problems. They refrain themselves from voting and later just keep on complaining about government.
• Lack of education, the attitude towards women and most importantly our social system are the main reasons for backwardness.
• Backwardness is a very relative subject. Our country is a developing country and is doing well on many fronts. So how could you even say that is a backward economy?
• Youth are responsible for the backwardness. No one wants to join politics to develop the country. Everyone wants safe jobs and a happy secured life.
• It is the attitude of the citizens of the country which is to be blamed. If the citizens do not take an initiative and work hard, how can they expect the government to meet all their requirements? A country progresses when its citizens innovate and work hard.
Political system is made by the politicians and is formed by the votes that are casted by local people. All of the elements are responsible for the good as well as bad. Just blaming the political system cannot lead our country to the path of development.