The income of American rapper and fashion designer, Kanye West has been calculated to have a net worth of over $5 billion.
The rapper who has a fashion partnership the German sportswear company Adidas– Yeezy – shared the good news on his official Twitter page while recounting how he once owed adebt of about $53 million.
Kanye West tweeted,
“Thank you, Jesus. I know I fall short, but I repent. I am fully in service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We are building schools of the future. Thank God for providing the increase.”
In the documents obtained by Business insider, the rapper owns the following:
- Three of his companies (Yeezy LLC, Yeezy Apparel LLC, and Yeezy Footwear LLC) at $50 million each.
- Music-related intellectual property Mascotte Holdings Inc., which is valued between $5 million and $25 million,
- Publishing and content creation firm West Brands LLC, valued at up to $5 million.
- Stakes in Adidas, valued between $25 million and $50 million, along with stakes in Nike, between $5 million to $25 million.
- $5 million income excess from the last year through his clothes, music, and marketing.
However, Kanye West revealed in the document that he has up to $100 million of debt, mostly from mortgages