See Don’t Allow Nigerian Soldiers To Free Any Captured Boko Haram Memebers or Weapons

The Chadian President , Idriss Déby has instructed his Troops not to allow any Nigerian soldiers free captured weapons or Boko Haram terrorists.

90 percent of Boko Haram terrorist have been destroyed and the other 10 percent escaped to Niger and Nigeria.

According to Idriss in a viral video, warning his army that if they allow Nigerian troops to release the captured Boko Haram members, they will return to Chad and hurt them.

READ  Gareth Bale Threatens To ‘Stay And Play Golf’ If Real Madrid Don’t Pay Him

He was quoted as saying, “This place will be our zone until Nigeria sends its soldiers. Stay with them for about a month. Do not let them free captured weapons or any Boko Haram terrorists, they will return to Chad and this will just hurt us.

“So let them just understand. We are not leaving the situation like this. In the next few days, I will speak with the President of Niger. You guys destroyed at least 90 percent of Boko Haram. That I confirm and can tell the world that 90 percent of Boko Haram is destroyed.

READ  Navy Charges Operatives to Keep Fit, Shun Drugs and Obey Constituted Authority

“The 10 percent that are left are running everywhere. Some have drowned and some ran to Niger, some to Nigeria but they will never come to Chad again. Chad is no place for Boko Haram.”

Watch Video:

Recommended For You

Leave a Reply