Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senatorswereonce a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(Hischildren? Like Seriously?)
5. Mr Principal na only you Waka come.(Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy tocarry second in an international competition like thisone,(addressingpress men after Female Under-19FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not awoman? Theywere once a children now a adult nowthey are bombing women and children making somechildren a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who havebecome widows for loosing their parents for one reasonor another. (Lmfao….)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigeriansirrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are respondingtotreatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommittingsuicide. (What’s the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhoodlives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laughwan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches onchristmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, theyare a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman rightnow and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sadder,saddest…)
15. We All have HIV