It’s yet another important time in Anambra State as the task to elect the state new leadership come November 6th rest on the masses. I still have the believe that the masses have the right to choose the candidate they want irrespective of different claims of election irregularities in the country.
When we don’t give a damn about who emerges because we have already concluded in our various minds that it will be manipulated, things deteriorates even more. The world suffers more not because of the bad people but because good people remained silent.
November 6th is around the corner already I would like to implore Anambra State people as well as those living within the state to take their destiny by their hands, come out and choose who will lead you for the next 4years and possibly 8years. The right decision you failed to make today will definitely hunt you in the future.
Below Are Few 5 Governorship Aspirants That’s Gaining Massive Support From The Masses Over Time.
1. Professor Chukwuma Soludo: He was the former governor of central bank of Nigeria and the most likely candidate to emerge in All Progressive Grand Alliances comes the party primary. His massive supporters can be linked to All Progressive Grand Alliance reputation in the state. This is a state that they’re holding tight.
2. Dr Patrick Ubah: nick named Prince of senator is also a powerful aspirants whose victory in last senatorial election surprises everyone. Contested and win with a party that rarely exists down here. Dr. Patrick is already the flag bearer of Youth Progressive Party.
3. Dr Godwin Maduka: Another strong contender if he emerges after the party primary election, he’s a philanthropist and his good name is paving way for him into the hearts of people. He is contesting under People’s Democratic Party.
4. Senator Uche Ekwunife: She’s the only female aspirants for now and that’s giving her lead as many women are solidly behind her. She aspiring through People’s Democratic Party.
5. Hon. Nonso Smart: He is a youth and also member of Anambra State house assemble. Many sources claimed that prominent individuals in the are supporting him.