Fellow compatriots, after watching carefully the drama that unfolded at FHC Abuja today, where a court process was disrupted by DSS, in a bid to Re-arrest Sowore.
Though, later rearrested, but these question begs for answers:
1. Are we truely in a democratic period?
2. Is there a Commander-In-Chief in Nigeria?
3. Does the President understand the gravity of this drama to international community.
4. What happens to independence of Judiciary?
5. Is the Executive now the three arms of govt.?
6. Who checks Excesses from executive arm?
7. Do we still have separation of powers?
8. Did we errered by voting these current types of leaders into power?
9. What is the role of the Judiciary?
10. What is the stance of NBA and all senior lawyers?
11. Is there still Attorney General in Nigeria?
12. What do you think would have happened should the VP has full executive powers.
13. Is Nigeria moving forward?