Wike Reveals President Tinubu’s One Year In Office Archivement

images 98

The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, has said that security has improved in FCT and residents “can now sleep with their two eyes closed.”

He spoke in Abuja on Thursday during the Ministerial Sectoral Update on the performance of President Bola Tinubu’s administration in the last year.

The minister pointed out that the Tinubu-led administration had provided security agencies with all the logistics they required to equip them to do their job.

According to Wike: “But now, it is different. The money they need for their operations is readily available. We have provided logistics and vehicles—name them—for the security agencies.

“We cannot say we have gotten it 100 per cent right, because no society is free of crime. But are there differences? Certainly, yes, and you can attest to the fact that it is no longer what it used to be.

“This government is doing everything humanly possible to see that we reduce the level of insecurity in FCT,” he said.

Wike added that the FCT Administration had equally concluded plans to construct three taxi and bus terminals.

See also  Peter Obi pays condolence visit to Akeredolu’s family in Ibadan (Photos)

Recommended For You

About the Author: Akelicious

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *