1. Too much prayer without wisdom.
2. Your spouse wants a romantic dinner; you pray against the spirit of extravagance.
3. Your spouse wants a holiday once in a while; you pray against spirit of worldly pleasures.
4. Your spouse wants a kiss each time you meet after a long day; you pray against lust of the flesh.
5. Your spouse wants a romantic night with you; you are busy fasting and praying for a church event.
6. Your husband wants you to show him some respect especially in public; you call it pride and pray for the spirit of humility to come upon him.
7. Your wife wants compliments and small gifts; you pray against the spirit of selfishness.
8. Your spouse desires something from you to be happy; you invent a spirit that doesn’t exist and pray against it.