(1)Demand Justice for Keren.
(2)Threaten legal action against Premiere Academy, Lugbe-Abuja.
(3)Vow to occupy and shut down the school.
Dear Nigerians, this is to officially inform you that we “The Youths of Federal Republic of Nigeria” have firmly resolved to take up the fight against Premiere Academy Lugbe-Abuja and join the call for Justice for Keren. It is abundantly disheartening to note that Miss.Keren-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher, a student of Premiere Academy Lugbe, Abuja died on 22nd of June 2021 after she was raped in Premiere Academy, Lugbe-Abuja. We understand that the little girl was raped and equally given overdose of drugs which led to her death. We wish to clearly State that those that played any role directly or indirectly in what caused the death of Keren Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher will not go unpublished. We shall bring them to justice and firmly hold them accountable. We have been following and constantly monitoring events. It is sad and pathetic to see that Premiere Academy actors and agents are desperately trying hard to cover the truth in their shameless, calculated attempt to protect their name and image. A case of business interest above justice for lost soul. That we will never let happen. In view of the above provocative development, we the patriotic able and capable Youths of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, do hereby on this glorious day of 10/12/2021, officially declare and launch #Justice4Keren Movement. We are glad to announce that we are formidable enough and well loaded with required materials of what it takes to ensure that justice is done according to justification. We have developed a functional, effective communication channel with the family of late Keren. Her mother said and we quote, “My daughter had called me via her teacher’s phone on Friday, 18th of June 2021, complaining of her eye and asked that I come and pick her for medical attention. However, the teacher asked me to come on Saturday to avoid her getting in trouble for allowing my daughter use her phone. On Saturday 19th of June 2021, when I asked to pick her, the school clinic matron would not release her but transported her to a private clinic where I met her and facilitated her treatment. My daughter was distraught when she learnt she was going back to school. She also told me the reason the school was giving for not allowing her come home was false since the girl that was with her was going home for her mother’s birthday. I asked her to go and I will come pick her. I called the then Acting Principal, Mr. Christopher Akinsowon who agreed and asked me to call him when I get to the school. It took over four hours of calling and texting the Principal and the Matron who had refused to release her initially, saying she would have to stay in isolation for seven days on her return, finally allowed her to go home with me after insisting I provide my ID card for them to take a snapshot of it (which had never been asked before). Initially, I was not keen on taking her that Saturday, 19th of June 2021, but changed my mind when her school mother informed me that she couldn’t walk to school on the 16th of June 2021 and had to be supported by two friends to write her test in tears. She was withdrawn throughout the evening of Saturday 19/6/21 and Sunday 20/6/21. She took ill on Sunday night (20/6/21) and was rushed to Queens Clinic, Wuse, Abuja on Monday 21/06/21. In the process of attending to her, while trying to insert a catheter a discharge from her vagina was tested and found to be condom after a laboratory test. Her urine test revealed dead spermatozoa. She died early hours of Tuesday from hyperglycemia triggered by sepsis resulting from the infection caused by the condom, which was left inside her.” Her mother stated.
(1) We the Patriotic, able and capable Youths of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, do here by on this glorious day of 10/12/2021 officially declare and launch #Justice4Keren Movement.
(2) We will ensure that justice is done according to justification. Nobody is above the law. On this day, we make a living promise that we must ensure that justice is served. Anything otherwise is otherwise.
(3) We have resolved to let Premiere Academy Lugbe-Abuja know that the provocative idea of a case of business interest over justice for lost soul is dead on arrival. Justice must be served. Justice must prevail. Not negotiable.
(4) The law is not a mere theory or an abstract concept but a living instrument that must protect our values and regulate the organized conduct of a civilized society. In view of the above legal concept and doctrine, we have resolved to take instant legal action in court against Premiere Academy, Lugbe-Abuja. We will take them to court and we are exceedingly optimistic that justice will be done.
(5) We equally want the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammed Buhari (GCFR) to set up a Presidential panel of inquiry to investigate increasing cases of sexual harassment and rape in private owned secondary schools in Nigeria. We call on President Muhammed Buhari (GCFR) to as a matter of urgent concern, look into the ugly excalating development and come up with a proactive response to the current, increasing act of evil beyond evil going on in private owned secondary schools in Nigeria, which the school authorities mostly try to cover up just to protect image and school name.
(5) We shall equally storm the Presidential Villa, Aso Rock-Abuja with heavy protest to register our anger, heartbreak and displeasure over delayed justice and, instantly attract the attention of the Presidency to the matter where our prayer will be officially submitted to the Presidency for proactive response to our demand of Justice for Keren.
(6)We will lead a heavy protest to occupy and shut down Premiere Academy, Lugbe Abuja. We are coming and they will hear from us soon.
I thank you all.
Signed: Comrade. Ikem Anthony Kalzeeni.
Justice for Keren Movement.