1. He is young, charismatic, intelligent, energetic, bold, yet simple & approachable. We need digital minds with fresh ideas to lead the Ideato Nation to the promised land. Enough of the old, tired, analog minds that have represented Ideato Nation for over 16yrs now with nothing to show for it
2. He is from Ideato South & it is only in the interest of Justice, Equity and Fairness that we urge all men & women of good conscience to support a good candidate from Ideato South for the first time for Federal House of Representatives if we truly wish to foster unity of the Ideato Nation. It is on record that Ideato North has occupied that position for all the16yrs now since the inception of democracy in 1999. Mmanu akara di uto bukwa onye rasa nwanne ya a rasa
3. Onyedikachi is a success story & inspiration to the teeming youths of the Ideato Nation and beyond in every respect. From a very poor & humble background of a father who’s school teacher and a mother who is a petty palm-oil seller, he studied hard to gain admission as the youngest undergraduate in Nigeria at the age of 12 where he enrolled to study Physics & Computer Science at the Federal university of technology Minna in 1990 before proceeding to the University of Calabar where he bagged his MBA in 2004. He set up Lighthouse Computers in Kebbi State after his NYSC before setting up Equitytrust Microfinance Co Ltd which has spread to 9 States of Nigeria employing over 60 staff, mostly Igbo. His leadership qualities was recognized by the Executive Governor of Kebbi State who appointment him as his SA on Christian Matter, the first non-indigene to be so honored – a position he held for 8yrs
4. He demonstrated rare courage, resilience & tenacity by immediately bouncing back to pick the House of Reps ticket in SDP after being denied the ticket in APGA under suspicious circumstances when he was kidnapped a day to the primary election by forces who were obviously afraid of his fast rising popularity and acceptance especially among the teeming youths of Ideato Nation. His abductors who thought that the damage had already been done were of course forced to release him a day after APGA primaries following the heavy uproar & rioting by youths that greeted his abduction. Will the Ideato Nation give in to such dark agents of intimidation? The answer is “HELL NO!”.
5. A vote for him is therefore a vote of hope for the common man & the hardworking but unappreciated youths who have been denied their place in the political equation of Ideato Nation & Imo state for a long time. Let’s prove to them that can we can do better than just being political thugs & paid hirelings. #NotTooYoungToRun#
IDEATO YOUTHS FOR JUSTICE & EQUITY