Senator (Dr.) Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has just been re-appointed by the Confederation of Africa Football as a Member of the Organizing Committee for the 2021 African Cup of Nations (AFCON).
Senator Ubah’s re-appointment into the governing football body in Africa is a master stroke that will further sustain the consolidation of organizing a successful African Cup of Nations.
The Ide Eqwuregwu of Football, apart from being the President of leading Nigeria Professional Football Club, FC Ifeanyi Ubah (Anambra Warriors), is also the Chairman of Anambra State Football Association and Member, Senate Committee on Sports.
Other members include:
- Ahmad Ahmad (Madagascar) President
- Augustin Senghor (Sénégal)
- M. Djibrilla Hima hamidou (Niger) Member
- Ahmed Mohamed Megahed (Egypte) Member
- Elvis Chetty (Seychelles) Member
- Edwin Simeon Okraku (Ghana) Member
- Joseph Antoine Bell (Cameroun) Member
- Kossi Guy Akpovy (Togo) Member
- Lamine Kabba Bajo (Gambie) Member
- Maclein Cortez (Botswana) Member
- Mario Semedo (Cap-vert) Member
- Masamba Jean Didier (RD Congo) Member
- Mvele Adam Mthethwa (Eswatini) Member
- Feizal Ismail Sidat (Mozambique) Member
- Walter Nyamilandu (Malawi) Member
- Artur De Almeida (Angola) Member
- Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah (Nigeria) Member Senate committee on sports.
- Gustavo Ndong (Guinée Eq.) Member
- Kheireddine Zetchi (Algérie) Member
- KITHUKU Nicholas Mwendwa (Kenya) Member
- Moctar Mohamed (Chad) Member
- Reverien NDIKURIYO (Burundi) Member
- Wallace Karia (Tanzania) Member
- Mathurin De Chacus (Benin) Member
- Felton Kamambo (Zimbabwe) Member
- Seidou Mbombo Njoya (Cameroun) Member.